We are seeking energetic & motivated manufacturing employees to
support the efforts for one a growing company in the Lexington, KY
area. These are long term assignments for people motivated to get
their foot-in-the-door at a national manufacturing company.
Employees must have the ability to work independently, as well as
in a team with other associates and departments in order to
successfully complete projects and tasks. Individuals in this
position must have strong interpersonal skills, must have the
ability to complete routine tasks quickly, must posses problem
solving skills with high attention to detail in order to ensure
that all work meets established standards and regulations.
Individuals in this position must be able to meet quick production
schedules, and must be flexible and adaptable in the face of
constantly changing requirements.
These sewing manufacturing positions put you in the center of the
action. .In this environment, you can learn about every aspect of
the production operation. From bringing in materials to sewing of
products to finish work and embroidery, manufacturing represents
the largest portion of the work in the facility.
Candidate to operate or tend sewing machines to perform related
sewing operations in the manufacture of specialty garment
* Monitor machine operation to detect problems such as defective
stitching, breaks in thread, or machine malfunctions.
* Position items under needles using cloth as guides.
* Place spools of thread, cord, or other materials on spindles,
insert bobbins, and thread ends through machine guides and
* Guide garments or garment parts under machine needles and presser
feet to sew parts together.
* Start and operate or tend machines, such as single or double
needle and serging machines, to automatically join, reinforce, or
decorate material or articles.
* Select supplies such as fasteners and thread, according to job
* Mount attachments, such as needles, cutting blades, or pattern
plates, and adjust machine guides according to specifications.
* Ability to sit, stand, walk, lift, stoop, bend, push, and pull
within a 10 hour productive work day.
* Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 10 pounds without powered
* Sewing experience is preferred. Candidates will complete sewing
test prior to placement.
* Must show up on time, for every shift, and work until that shift
These are ideal positions for those with the following skill
* Machine Operators
* Quality Control Associates
* 1st shift hours 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
* Pay is $12.00 per hour.
* Typical training period is 1-2 weeks. Hours subject to change as
needed. Some Saturday hours may be required based on production
needs. Any time over 40 hours is paid as overtime.
The people who thrive in frontline manufacturing roles are those
who are driven to deliver quality products and are always up for a
new challenge. If you¿re looking for an opportunity that can take
you in many directions, this is the place to make things
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global
leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates
with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in
over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer
employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire
positions. Adecco General Staffing offers benefits including 401(k)
and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity