KDMK in Mount Sterling has partnered with Adecco to recruit
energetic & motivated manufacturing employees to assemble gasoline
fuel pump modules, fuel filters, suction filters, pressure
regulators, valves and other products for the automotive industry.
These 90 day temporary-to-full-time machine operator positions in
an Automotive Assembly enviroment are available on 1st and 2nd
shift. Employees will work full-time 40 hour work week plus
Saturdays and some Sundays as required. Any hours over 40 in a work
week is paid at time and ½.
Pay $9.50 1st shift starts at 7:00 am and works 8-10 hour
Pay $9.85 2nd shift starts at 5:30 pm and works 10-12 hour
Employees must have the ability to work independently, as well as
in a team with other associates and departments in order to
successfully complete projects and tasks. Individuals in this
position must have strong interpersonal skills. Must have the
ability to complete routine tasks quickly. Must possess problem
solving skills with high attention to detail in order to ensure
that all work meets established standards and regulations.
Individuals in this position must be able to meet quick production
schedules, and must be flexible and adaptable in the face of
constantly changing requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Produce automotive parts in the cycle time intended.
* Reports defects and any other issues to team leader in a prompt
and polite manner
* Performs other duties as needed, including specific tasks based
on special projects
* Works any assigned shift and overtime as required (Must have the
flexibility to change shifts)
* Follows safe work procedures and wears personal protective
equipment as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to read and comprehend documents, such as safety
rules, operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole
* Must be able to perform visual inspections to compare parts, part
numbers and bin numbers
* Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions
* Must be able to reach and work overhead
* Must be able to stand in a small area for 8-12 hours
* Must be able to work using air, electric machines
* Must be able to work with propane, oil, viscore for manufacturing
and blue resin compound
* Must be able to perform very fast paced and repetitive work
requiring the use of both hands
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Kyosan DENSO Manufacturing Kentucky, LLC (KDMK) is DENSO's only
manufacturing facility in Kentucky. The facility manufactures
injection molding and assembly of fuel pump modules and also
produces suction filters and on-board vapor recovery valves its
North American customers.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global
leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates
with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in
over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer
employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire
positions. Adecco General Staffing offers benefits including 401(k)
and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity
Thank you for your interest in Adecco. To apply please visit our
website at www.adeccousa.com
Our office code for Mount Sterling is 7335
Additional information about our application process can be found
If you need help please watch our walk-through video with
step-by-step directions for completing the application process.
Watch the video at
Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Adecco