Adecco has teamed up with a local company to offer a lead
position. As an Adecco Agency employee you will be responsible for
the oversight and general supervision of all Agency Workers
assigned to the shift. In addition to the following work tasks, the
Agency Team Lead will be the daily contact for Agency workers'
needs to include the following:
New Employee Onboarding
Work place injury contact person
Agency worker relief and replacement
Accountable for productivity adherence to rules, policies, and
Able to relay expectations to coworkers.
Perform a variety of general labor duties which includes lifting up
to 50 lbs. with considerable amounts of walking and carrying
Perform a varity of janitorial duties to include sanitation and
cleaning of equipment; housekeeping for offices, production areas,
movement and staging of supplies, providing relief for a variety of
production positions on a short-term basis.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Two years experience in manufacturing environment preferably in a
Able to work all shifts with overtime as needed.
Strong mechanical aptitude
Able to read English with understanding and write legibly
Able to lift up to 50 lbs., bending, stooping, walking up and down
Pre employment Background check and Drug Screen required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!