Adecco is seeking energetic and motivated employees to support
the efforts for one of our premier clients in the Lexington area.
Must have the ability to work independently, as well as in a team
with other associates and departments in order to successfully
complete tasks. Individuals in this position must have strong
interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to complete routine
tasks quickly. Individuals in this position must be able to meet
quick production schedules, and must be flexible and adaptable in
the face of constantly changing requirements
*Unloading packages from trucks onto conveyor while providing
continuous flow of packages on conveyor to feed de-cant work
* Bending, lifting, stooping, reaching & repetitive motion is
required on a 10 hour shift.
*Lifting up to 50 lbs
* Must be available to work second shift, 6:30pm- 5am
* 1-3 years of consistent work experience, preferably in an
* Understand written and oral instructions
* Must have reliable transportation to and from Lexington work
* Must be flexible to work overtime as needed
* Must have a clean background
The pay rate is $10.50 per hour, plus overtime as needed. Openings
for both the first and second shift are available.
Don't miss this great opportunity! If you are qualified and
interested, please apply today at www.adeccousa.com.
* Group Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Training Programs
* Paid Holidays
* Service Bonus
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global
leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates
with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in
over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer
employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire
positions. Adecco Group offers benefits