Adecco is recruiting for entry level packaging workers in the
Mount Sterling area.
We are hiring for 120 entry level assignments to work a packaging
assignment through mid-January.
We will consider new hires and rehires. These are entry level
Apply today if you are looking for steady work with weekly pay a
set schedule for a 40 hour work week.
We are offering a special project opportunity. These positions will
not require a High School Diploma or GED.
These are short term work offerings now through January 2015.
Positions will be available for 1st and 2nd shift These are not
• Count, handle and package products
• Stand all shift, use both hands to package product
• Maintain work areas clean
• Feed sandwiches onto carton machine
• Ability to stand, walk, lift (including above the head), stoop,
bend, push, and pull within a 12 hour productive work day.
• Must show up on time, for every shift, and work until that shift
• Must be able to count and visually recognize differences in
• Must follow all Safety and Facility rules and regulations at all
*****You need to let the Adecco office and/or the Adecco On-site
Supervisor know if there is any reason why you would not be able to
perform these job functions.
2 Month Special Project—No High School Diploma Required
Employees will work a 2 day on 2 day off 3 day on rotating
1st shift associates will work 4:30 am to 4:30 pm
2nd shift associates will work 4:30 pm to 4:30 am
Please be aware that some people have irritations or allergies to
food products. The climate at this manufacturing facility is VERY
COLD. Dress accordingly.
$9.00 per hour for 1st and 2nd shift. The pay week is Monday
through Sunday and anything over 40 hours is time and half. Payday
will be on Fridays.