Adecco is currently looking for experienced warehouse associates
in the Lexington area for a local non profit organization.
WArehouse ssociates will be responsible for lifting and carrying
boxes, loading and unloading trucks and working to stock and store
products in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to carry, stand, walk, lift, stoop, bend, push, and pull
within an 8 hour work day
- Ability to lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds without powered
- Must have high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must show up on time, for every shift, and work until that shift
- Must pass background check and drug screen prior to start
Monday- Friday 8am- 4:30pm
Don't miss this great opportunity! If you are qualified and
interested, please apply today at www.adeccousa.com or call us
today at 502-867-0760.
* Group Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and disability#
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Training Programs
* Paid Holidays
* Service Bonus
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global
leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates
with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in
over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer
employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire
positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401#k),
Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus
opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity