FORKLIFT OPERATOR - 1st shift FC - GR360 DC Cumberland
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: May 6, 2021
What\'s Your Story?Everyone has a story. No two teammates are
alike. At McLane, we understand that what you do after work is just
as important as what you do on the clock. We prove it by offering
you time and compensation to make your story the best it can
be.FORKLIFT OPERATOR - 1st shift FCGR360 DC CumberlandBecoming a
McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and
reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for
teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our
customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay
you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career
as you want to go.BENEFITS SUMMARY
- Pay rate: $14.65 per hour.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance begin your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match begins your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and
more.ABOUT THE JOB
- The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered,
computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout
the distribution center and place product in designated areas.
- You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet
or more at times.
- The typical schedule for this position is 1st shift Monday -
Friday with schedule flexibility required.
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products
and equipment.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Associated topics: associate,
coordinator, crane, entry level, forklift operator, logistics
operation, logistics support, pallet, palletizer, warehouseman
Keywords: McLane Company, Lexington , FORKLIFT OPERATOR - 1st shift FC - GR360 DC Cumberland, Other , Winchester, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!