Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description: Set up, operate, or tend machines to punch, crimp,
notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material. Duties:
- Produce parts in accordance with established procedures,
guidelines and quality specifications
- Be responsible for meeting daily productions quotas
- Identify & communicate to management manufacturing defects
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Good attention to detail
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others. Nesco
Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Lexington , Press Operator, Other , Richmond, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!