Company: Brown Foodservice
Posted on: June 12, 2021
the Marketing Manager position, you will be the company-wide leader
for marketing and promotional efforts. You will be responsible for
developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet
organizational objectives. You will oversee all marketing,
advertising, and promotional activities and report to the Vice
President of Sales at our Louisa, KY location. You will be an
essential part of our team that has been servicing customers and
delivering fine foods since 1942.
- Utilize industry and market
research, identify trends, and propose strategies in support of
sales and brand objectives.
- Work collaboratively to understand
and communicate market conditions and customer feedback to
continuously improve marketing programs.
- Conduct customer research and
interviews in support of sales and marketing strategy
- Lead planning, coordination, and
execution of company food shows, customer events, and other
- Manage brand guide for
organization and private label brands to ensure correct brand
positioning across all company
- Create and maintain company
marketing and advertising materials.
- Manage creative process for
company web sites, apps, social media, and digital
- Manage company digital content and
- Define and manage customer account
data requirements in support of marketing
- Create and maintain marketing
materials and menus for select customers.
- Evaluate and recommend profitable
bundled product offerings for customers.
- Develop and manage company
- Support the execution of company
pricing and promotion programs.
- Maintain marketing, item
promotion, and advertising calendar.
- Educate, train, and engage sales
force in support of sales objectives.
- Additional responsibilities as
- 5 years marketing experience in a
B2B, distribution, and/or restaurant
- Bachelors degree in a related
field or equivalent combination of education and
- Marketing or sales experience
within foodservice desired but not
Knowledge, Skills, and
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general
business, industry, customer periodicals, professional journals,
marketing and advertising materials, websites, and social media
- Advanced computer skills required; proficient with
office applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and
PowerPoint; familiarity with publishing/graphic design applications
such as Microsoft Publisher and
- Ability to influence and seen as a team
- Ability to work within matrix
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication
collaboration skills to work across multiple departments while
managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with
internal and external stakeholders and partners across the
- Excellent project management
be able to manage and drive multiple work
- Ability to coordinate tasks, resources, and opinions
across functional areas to execute sales
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player
analytical problem solving skills, including familiarity with
analyzing reports and deriving insights from
- Knowledge of marketing principles and foodservice
- Ability to sit, stand, walk and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to
talk and hear, frequently sit and reach with hands and arms, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- Ability to travel to trade shows, conferences, or
customer locations utilizing various means of transportation which
may result in long periods of
Brown Foodservice, Inc.
- Brown offers competitive pay and
benefits including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, pension, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background
check, drug screen and other job
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Brown Foodservice, Lexington , Marketing Manager, Other , Louisa, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!