Company: Premise Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We have an opening for a Primary Care Physician to work PRN as
needed with our Employer Health Centers located in Somerset,
Georgetown and Florence KY
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health
and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and
quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be
about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and
it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of
experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and
wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of
the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of
the Fortune 1000.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate,
like-minded healthcare professionals, join CareHere, A Premise
Health Company for an unlimited opportunity with the company that
is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we
know it. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of
patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations
and/or Premise Procedure.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person
during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical
activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically
renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including
areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or
regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as
designated by your state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their
respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing
wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back
to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine,
Internal Medicine or Preventative Medicine
- Valid and unrestricted state license and DEA
- Comfortable with technology
Keywords: Premise Health, Lexington , Physician, Other , Berea, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!