Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LCSW - Beaumont Internal Medicine
Company: Baptist Healthcare System, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and
professional environment that encourages our employees to want to
come to work every day.
When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role
in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in
the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our
Provides clinical services including psychosocial assessment,
individual, family, and group therapies that meet the established
standards of care and standards of practice. Develops patient
treatment plans with patient/family
participation and reassess treatment plans appropriately. If
assigned to Outpatient Behavioral Health and independently
privileged, may provide for initial patient assessment.
Participates in performance improvement activities and assists in
the interpretation of performance improvement data. If qualified,
may provide clinical supervision. Expected to participate in
consultation, set professional boundaries, maintain confidentiality
and adhere to ethical conduct. All employees will continually
monitor and adhere to safety responsibilities and initiatives.
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, and
- Masters degree in social work or counselling and licensure as
clinical social worker (LCSW) or (LPCC).
- Must have supervision training to provide clinical supervision
in that program.
- Knowledge, Experience & Special Skills:
- Must have knowledge of current theoretical approaches to the
delivery of counseling services.
- Must have knowledge of strategies for examining, applying and
evaluating cognitive/behavioral therapy concepts.
- Additional skills required include thorough knowledge of the
clinical aspects of the mental health field.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (Including Maternity/Paternity
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on
supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge
you to apply now!
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: Baptist Healthcare System, Inc., Lexington , Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LCSW - Beaumont Internal Medicine, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!