Manager Corporate Responsibility Officer
Company: Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health
Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites
across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and
virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out
of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never
before. Our communities need caring and our families need
protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed
to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor
and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both
inside our hospitals and out in the community.
This position will assist in the administration of CommonSpirits
Corporate Responsibility Program (CRP) for specific assigned
markets/entities within the CommonSpirit enterprise. Responsible
for in-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, as well
as operational and business practices of the organization. This
individual functions in an independent and objective
- Assists in the administration and monitoring of CommonSpirits
comprehensive, uniform CRP at the market/entity level in support of
Federal guidance regarding the elements of effective compliance
programs and in accordance with the CommonSpirit Health Corporate
- Provides management and support for market/entity level CRP
committees/workgroups. This includes facilitating meetings, working
with group leads to plan, coordinate and document workgroup
- Coordinates and performs internal and external CRP
investigations and monitors/manages complaints through
- Assists in preparing reports to the Senior Vice President,
Division/Market Corporate Responsibility and to the applicable
division/market leader(s) and/or local CRP Oversight Committee on
compliance matters and the progress of the CRP.
- Maintains expert working knowledge of and disseminates
applicable laws and
- Coordinates internal and external resources to ensure adequate,
independent entity auditing and monitoring resources are devoted to
compliance risk May have responsibility for conducting compliance
audits to identify compliance risks.
- Participates in monitoring activities and assists with the
development of corrective action plans as necessary.
- Provides routine and ad hoc compliance education.
- Participates in development opportunities to further the
effectiveness of the May serve as a compliance subject matter
expert in a specific compliance area.
- Bachelors Degree required Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years health care compliance experience
- Minimum of three (3) years leadership required
- Certification in Healthcare Compliance ( CHC ) preferred
upon hire or required within 1st year of employment
- Written communications, Math, Reasoning, and Computer.
- Ability to work effectively in a large, geographically diverse
- Proven ability in development and implementation of
facility-wide policies and/or practices.
- Success with identifying and resolving operational issues.
- Success working collaboratively with other discipline leaders
to accomplish compliance goals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to utilize System-thinking, considering widespread
effects of decisions and actions
- Works independently to manage multiple complex projects
- Ability to align decisions with business priorities
- Develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with all
levels of employees, physicians and customers.
Keywords: Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Lexington , Manager Corporate Responsibility Officer, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!