Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Education Coordinator - RN Required
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Partners with the regional and local leadership to ensure new
associates are trained as directed by Brookdale's policies and
procedures, while meeting or exceeding state regulations for
- Coordinates new associate enrollment for orientation training
to ensure that all new associates are trained using company
approved materials within the time frames of both Brookdale
policies and state regulations.
- Schedules training classes for new associates by coordinating
training sessions with the assigned communities and their Executive
- Provides a positive, effective training/learning environment in
accordance with accepted adult learning principles
- Trains small and large groups using the orientation materials
provided by Brookdale.
- Reports problems or issues to supervisor and assists with
problem solving related to training.
- Tracks the training progress of assigned communities by
reviewing the training data of the assigned communities and sharing
their progress with the Training & Development Manager.
- Completes and maintains training materials and certificates on
all new associates in the assigned communities.
- Enters training completion data into the learning management
system in a timely fashion to ensure an accurate reflection of the
assigned communities' progress.
- Coordinates all training needs with the appropriate Executive
Director(s), including transportation and food for attendees.
- Tracks and reports training expenses such as materials,
transportation and food and other allocations to the appropriate
- Develops and maintain a positive working relationship with
Executive Director and other key community leadership in the
- Assists management with tracking associate retention and
attending community sponsored training classes and community events
- May travel to the assigned communities or "cluster" community
to provide orientation training classes on a regularly scheduled
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Lexington , Education Coordinator, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!