1st Production Mold Machine Operator
Posted on: October 11, 2021
1st and shift
Production Mold Machine Operator
for O-Ring Manufacturer in
Lexington Area (on bus route)
Shifts: 1st shift: 6:15AM-2:45Pm (OT hours
Job Description for Production Mold Machine Operators:
Performs rubber compression machining operations. This includes
the set-up and operation of compression mold machines and
familiarity with, cryogenic, inspection, finishing, and vision
- Operate hydraulic rubber compression molding presses to mold
one-size parts according to specified time, temperature and
- Maintain standard operating levels.
- Clean and change molds in prescribed routing.
- Maintain product records, route cards, and team improvement
- Perform basic electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs and
- Cryogenic Finishing: Sets cryo temperatures, speeds, and times
according to specified procedures. Loads and unloads cryo, and
loads parts into washer & dryer after cryo operation. Records scrap
as detected and reports high scrap percentages to appropriate
- Weekly Pay
- Free On Line courses
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Other duties include performance of packaging, labeling, and
- Basic skills are necessary to process sample requests.
- Maintain neat, clean and orderly work area.
- Must be willing to practice lean principals.
- Minimum Requirements High school diploma or general education
degree (GED); one to three years’ related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude necessary to operate high
volume compression molding machines.
- Good mathematical aptitude to understand and apply PPM
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Lexington , 1st Production Mold Machine Operator, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!