HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME) $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Crothall Healthcare
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Posted Date: Sep 28, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 856550.
Click here to
- We have several Full-Time openings
for HOUSEKEEPER positions.
- Location: UK Healthcare, 1000 South Limestone,
Lexington, KY 40536 Note: online applications
- Schedule: Full Time; various shifts available,
more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior Housekeeper experience
preferred; Customer Service skills/experience is a plus -
willing to train!
- Perks: $1,000 Sign on Bonus!! Paid out after completing
- Pay Rate: $12.50 to 14.50!!!
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available $250!
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America,
provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we
perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in
laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities
management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of
the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry
today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and
unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain
establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a
clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing
linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Crothall Healthcare, Lexington , HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME) $1,000 Sign On Bonus!, Other , LEXINGTON, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!