Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description: Assembling an entire product or component of a
product. Assembler can perform all tasks conducted in the assembly
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Identify defects and maintain detailed records of defects
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed
according to specifications.
- Use basic tools (wrenches/hammer/power tools) to assemble
- Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with
- Perform other duties as assigned. Skills/Qualifications:
- Previous Manufacturing and Assembly Experience Preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must be familiar with various hand and power tools.
- Read blueprints and instructions.
- Counting and basic math skills required. Nesco Resource is an
equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Lexington , Assembler, Other , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!