Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join a team that makes a difference in patient's lives every
day! TridentCare Radiologic Technologists bring the healthcare
services to the patient's bedside. Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if
applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and
other miscellaneous facilities.TridentCare is the leading mobile
diagnostics company in the nation. We're making a difference in
lives of our patients every day!Top reasons Rad Techs love working
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently
is encouraged and supported
- Not confined to a single work space or location
- Weekend/Evening Shift Diff's Available
- Same Day Pay
- Performance Bonuses
- 401k Match
- Competitive Salary
- 6 Paid Holidays
- opportunity for Overtime and much much more!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or
computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a
Radiologist for interpretation.
- Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to
perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically
diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
- Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for
- Scan exam related paperwork/billing on a daily basis per
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health
requirements, and operational requirements.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good
current standing at all times.
- Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
- Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional
manner. Upon malfunction of any equipment, the supervisor should be
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
- Train other technologists as required.#MBXEducationPreferred
- Bachelors or better
- Associates or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- ZZ-ARRTEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: TridentCare, Lexington , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!