Company: A&W Restaurants Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Join our team! We are looking for excited and energetic team
members to join our AWesome organization.
We offer a competitive wage, a free meal for each shift, 25%
discount for off-duty meals, referral bonus program, recognition
program and service rewards and additional benefits for full-time
Why is A&W your new home?
A&W Restaurants is notable for being the first successful food
franchise company and is America's first restaurant chain to turn
100! As an employee you'll learn how to make our original craft
Root Beer, which is crafted in-house with a proprietary blend of
real cane sugar, water and herbs, bark, spices and berries. With
exemplary quality and un-matched brand recognition, joining A&W
Restaurants is an exciting step in any career.
Position Title: Team Member
Job Type: Hourly, Non-exempt
Position Summary: Contributes to A&W - success by providing
engaging, prompt service to all guests while serving quality food
and beverages in a clean and comfortable environment.
Summary of Key Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to,
- Makes decisions based on a guest-comes-first attitude.
- Provides quality food and beverages consistently by adhering to
all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and
sanitation guides for all products.
- Provides a clean and welcoming environment. Ensures products
are stocked. Maintains restaurant cleanliness including exterior,
restrooms, and dining and counter areas.
- Takes appropriate and immediate action to resolve guest
complaints. Follows up to ensure satisfaction.
- Maintains a clean and organized workstation and accurately
completes duties on cleaning and maintenance checklists.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Adheres to Uniform Guidelines and complies with appearance and
- Supports company sales events and promotions. Offers additional
menu items to guests. Remains up-to-date with product knowledge and
- Ensures the safety of guests and Team Members by following
A&W - policies and procedures, including those for cash
handling and safety and security.
- Maintains positive relationships with Team Members and embraces
diversity. Works with Team Members to deliver engaging guest
service and complete operational tasks.
- Respects management's authority and completes other duties as
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effectively communicate, orally and in writing with Team
Members and guests
- Learn new concepts and procedures quickly
- Work in a team environment
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Team
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods
up to 4 (four) hours in length.
Equal Opportunity Employment
It is the policy of A&W Restaurants, Inc. to offer equal
employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer/Team Member
relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, ago, disability, veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, genetic information, tobacco smoking status, or any other
status protected by law. A&W restaurants, Inc. act in
compliance with the requirements and intent of applicable federal,
state and local laws and regulations to protect the right to equal
opportunity employment. This job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities of projects,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employer for
this job. Duties, projects, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.PI177009322
Keywords: A&W Restaurants Inc, Lexington , Team Member, Other , Richmond, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!