Software Engineer - Professional Services, Southeast region
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a
member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration
and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken
down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.We actively
look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success.
* Enjoy collaborating with others.
* Strive to exceed expectations.
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
solutions.Job Description:You are:An autonomous, high performing,
team driven individual with a keen sense for customer service and
client relationship building, both internal and external clients.
One who can be a collaborative team player, not afraid to think
outside the box in providing customized solutions which exceed our
clients' expectations. This position can be based anywhere in the
US Eastern or Central time zonesYou will:
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical
- Analyze data and create reports
- Create job aids that are easy to understand and follow
- Prepare, review, revise and maintain design documentation
- Can think out of the box when required
- Develop and Deploy complex systems solutions in support of the
successful completion of implementations
- Responsible for pre-sales and technical support on all systems
- Install, integrate, configure and customize Pitney Bowes
systems solutions to satisfy requirements outlined in the Statement
of Work (SOW)
- Provide consulting services to clients who require advanced
levels of communication / network integration and customization
services interfacing to customer host systems
- Participate in ongoing training to ensure technological skill
set is continually developing to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide input for budgetary quotes for custom software
solutions to include training, and deployment service costs and
- The Systems Engineer must maintain leading-edge knowledge in
the discipline along with complete knowledge of Pitney Bowes
systems solutions and possess the skills to apply the knowledge to
specific client applications
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical assistances to
Field Systems Specialists.
- Travel to client locations up to 50% of time with potential
overnight stays to complete installations and training
- Ability to lift 65 lbs.Your background:
- Prior experience in technical design of complex software
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting, and
- Prior experience on how Azure DevOps repositories, project,
permissions work together.
- Knowledge on how single sign-on works for authentication and
the differences between methods (SAML, ODIC, OAuth2, Key
- Strong knowledge of Windows including Server and Desktop
- Strong knowledge of databases and how to connect and query data
(MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo, Snowflake , etc)
- Experience developing in Visual Studio IDE environment.
- Understand how use Azure DevOps repositories and Fetch, Pull,
Push, and Sync commands.
- Knowledge with industry development tools such as,.Net 5.0, C#,
VB.NET,TSQL on SQL Server (2012, 2019),MVC architecture, Entity
- Ability to use and understand interpreted languages like
- Knowledge of inter-relationships between Microsoft development
platforms and database systems
- Experience with Project Management concepts
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Strong Communication skills both oral and written
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and
criminal background check.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record and
reliable vehicle for multiple day customer locations visits.
- Imaging, Mailing and Shipping industry knowledge preferred
- College degree preferred or work experience equivalentOur
TeamThe Global Professional Services Team is a talented and
high-energy team who live and breathe creating an amazing user
experience for all product development. We continually challenge
the status quo, and each other, to define and adopt best practices
by taking an agile approach to deliver quickly and respond to
feedback. We are defining a product branding and unification
strategy while adding value to the development of reusable assets
and design patterns.We will:* Provide the opportunity to grow and
develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the
success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally ()Pitney Bowes is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values
diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Lexington , Software Engineer - Professional Services, Southeast region, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!