Gather Operator- 2nd
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Gather Operator- 2nd
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaitsjoin
LOCATION: Versailles, KY
The primary function of this position is to operate and keep
supplied a machine that gathers individual sigs into a correctly
sequenced book ready for the binding operation.
- Promptly, at start of shift, review work schedule, check
equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled and
prepare for operations.
- Setup, adjust, tend, and/oversee the gathering
- Breakdown stacks, stage sigs ready for use on the
- Stage stacks of sigs and insert sigs into appropriate pockets
(collate) to be gathered into a book.
- Monitor and tend the operation of the machine.
- At end of shift, secure all equipment and machinery, and
complete all required paperwork.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in manufacturing
- Must be mechanically inclined with good math skills
- Strong knowledge of computer-controlled machinery in a
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Bindery materials, supplies, and Job Jacket
- One-year general Bindery experience is preferred
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 859-879-4140
Keywords: Sheridan, Lexington , Gather Operator- 2nd, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!