Customer Service Specialist
Company: Galls LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
SUMMARY The Customer Service Specialist will serve as an expert
in Customer Service by providing inbound customer service via
phone, email, and chat. In addition, the Specialist will act as a
liaison between the Customer Service and other business contacts,
handle escalated calls, schedule and conduct final customer
follow-up to ensure complete satisfaction with Galls experience.
The Specialist may also serve as a product specialist, training
mentor, home agent (when needed), or unmanaged agency
specialist.$1000 Retention bonus This is a hybrid role: 2 days
remote & 3 days in office.
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION
- LIFE AND DISABILITY INSURANCE
- VACATION AND PERSONAL TIME
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- 401K PLAN
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT WHAT YOU'LL DO
Provide outstanding customer service
via phone, email, and chat. Assess customer needs and provide the
requested information to customers in an effective verbal and
written format. Provide all available products and pricing to the
customer so they can make an informed purchasing decision.
Efficiently and accurately record all order/purchase order
information including price, discounts, ship-to address, and ship
via, item numbers, quantity and any notes related to the order or
customer. Provide positive and quality customer service through
one-call resolution. Recommend products or services in an effort to
exceed customer expectations and to promote add-on sales. Work with
the direct marketing team to understand current web promotions and
specials sales outlined in current catalogs as well to be able to
upsell and push promotions. Proactively follow up with customers as
needed to advise on shipment delays and/or to gain the information
necessary to process the order. Initiates orders for replacement
parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped,
etc.) Arrange for special handling of orders and deliveries with
internal departments to include merchandising, uniform services, or
distribution to ensure uniforms and other products are expedited to
meet customer s requirements. Utilize decision-making and
trouble-shooting skills to resolve customer concerns (i.e. freight
costs, warranty guidelines, pricing, return orders, shipment
delays, and product concerns). Review and release orders within
various order entry system holds. Coordinate between Customer
Service and other business contacts to ensure timely responses to
customer inquiries. Schedule and conduct final customer follow-up
to confirm completion and satisfaction with the customer.
Efficiently maintain ID verification process for restricted items.
Handled escalated calls to provide issue resolution. Respond to
social media and voice of the customer survey contacts. WHAT YOU
- Extensive knowledge of Galls product categories and of all
customer service procedures including order entry, complaint
handling, decision making, problem-solving, inventory availability,
service issues, and accounts receivable.
- Ability to handle multiple chat sessions at one time.
- Ability to coordinate multi resources internally and externally
to resolve customer inquiries.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills with customers
for resolution and satisfaction.
- Ability to research and interpret product specifications,
including technical and installation instructions.
- Knowledgeable in Agency Bid/Quote process and establishing
agency custom websites.
- Service mentality, self-disciplined professionalism, and the
ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with all company software used to manage and
maintain customers. Proficient with the Internet, Word, Excel,
Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Schedule flexibility to include days, nights, weekends, and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency are a
- Knowledge of identification verification process.
- Advance knowledge of order entry and organizational
- Ability to remotely log into company systems (quiet and clean
work environment) as business needs dictate.
- Demonstrate ability to balance service and efficiency
expectations, and maintain or exceed satisfactory key performance
indicators (KPI s).
- Must demonstrate excellent reliability and be viewed as a role
model with regard to attendance. EDUCATION/TRAINING/EXPERIENCE
3-5 years of call center or relevant
customer service experience.High School Diploma or equivalent
required Galls is an Equal Opportunity Employer of people from all
walks of life, including persons with disabilities and veterans.
Galls is passionately committed to diversity and inclusion in all
that we do. We invite you to join our team, grow with us and
contribute by bringing your authentic, best self to work.
#corporateroles Associated topics: cajera, courtesy, customer
service representative, delivering, retail sales consultant, sales
associate, sell, seller, shop, store associate
Keywords: Galls LLC, Lexington , Customer Service Specialist, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!