Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
Hourly Pay rate: $15.00 with first increase after 4 months
Positions avaialable on 2nd and 3rd shifts
This position is responsible for cleaning the buildings to McLane
Company standards, and maintaining the grounds at the Division.
Specific duties will be determined by the shift worked.
* Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must
have the ability to:
* Maintain a clean work environment in the Office, Break Room, DC,
and Transportation Building areas.
* Office: Vacuum/Mop, empty trash, copy room, and bathrooms.
* Break Rooms, entrance and locker area: wash windows, floors, pick
up trash, clean sink and cook areas, replenish supplies and
* DC: clean floors, trash, dock plates, and pallets.
* Transportation: Office, break room and bathrooms.
* Division Grounds: mow, pick up trash, and maintain walkways.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Have previous Sanitation/Janitorial experience required.
* Be able to use cleaning products, riding mower, electric floor
cleaner, and vacuum cleaner.
* Be able to follow direction and work independently.
* Be able to be trained /certified on pallet jack within 30 days
* Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug
screen and criminal background check.
* Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the
head continuously for period of two hours or more.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution
* Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
* Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen,
in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Lexington , Sanitation Teammate, Other , Nicholasville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!