Security Officer - Gate Guard
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionGardaWorld – Security Services
Security Guard – Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out – and thrive –
here, too, as a Security Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Georgetown, KY
Starting Pay: $16.50 / hourSchedule: Part-time 1st ShiftSaturday
and Sunday - 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. AND Monday - 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. (26
hours per week)
About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience –
- You have a state license if required.
- You are 21 years of age or older.If you want a real career
opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us today.
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Lexington , Security Officer - Gate Guard, Other , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!