Assemblers - 2nd shift
Company: Donaldson Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
Follow Us on LinkedIn:
Job Title: Assembler (Production Worker 1)
* Gather relevant blueprints; build sheets and necessary parts and
hardware for assembly
* Use mechanical ability, work instructions and hand tools to
* Test equipment when necessary
* Operation of Overhead Cranes and lifting devices
* Material Handling and Transportation of Product
* Perform quality inspection and fill out necessary paperwork for
* Package and crate assembled products and load for shipment
* Perform other tasks as directed
* Complies with all DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and
* Work Safely and comply with all Health and Safety policies and
* Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required
* Active involvement in DPS through continuous improvement and
* Must be able to work scheduled overtime hours
* Assist other departments as assigned
* Successfully complete annual RCRA Hazardous Waste and DOT
Hazardous Material Training (if applicable)
While this list is representative of essential job duties, it is
not an all-inclusive list of duties required to perform this role.
Other duties may be assigned in order to fulfill Donaldson's
mission, vision and strategic plan objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
demonstrate ability to:
* Work safely
* For internal positions, no written warnings (within 12
* Material Handling with forklifts, cranes, carts, etc.
* Display mechanical aptitude
* Quality conscious
* Ability to read blueprints, and understand verbal and written
* Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a steady paced
* Interact constructively and effectively with all plant
* Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal
* Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as
* Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance
Donaldson is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, age, gender, religion, national origin, genetic information,
protected veterans status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability status, or any other status protected under
federal, state or local laws.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may
require use of information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color,
disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation,
sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity
and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Keywords: Donaldson Inc., Lexington , Assemblers - 2nd shift, Other , Nicholasville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!