Digital Community Coordinator
Company: DecoArt Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position: Digital Community CoordinatorAbout the role:DecoArt is
at the center of the Universe for thousands of artists around the
world.Come be a key part of the DecoArt Ecommerce Team - our #1
priority - and lead and develop an engaged community of passionate
artists, makers, and influencers.
In this role, you will be engaging with people via all forms of
communication and must be adept at building mutually beneficial
relationships. Bring your likeable personality, your energy, drive,
and attention to detail and help us fully engage our artistic
community (and if you don't know how, you will probably learn to
The Digital Community Coordinator will be managing the frontline
relationships of the many artists and makers who interact with
DecoArt daily. You will be charged with building and maintaining
positive meaningful relationships with a wide variety of outside
artists, from every day DecoArt brand fans to influencer artists.
This role will use creativity to strategize all types of activities
and experiences for engaging with our fans. Your job will be to
make others feel valued and important.
The Digital Community Coordinator should be adept at communication
nuances on multiple platforms includingsocial media, video, live
video, verbal, and written communication. Your communication style
must be quick, natural, and reflect the values of DecoArt in every
interaction. You must also become a product knowledge expert and be
credible in your discussions with artists.
Do you have what it takes?We pride ourselves in being flexible, but
there are some things we feel very strongly about. We are careful
to select people for our team that have demonstrated excellence
through their skills, character, and background. It takes talent
and drive to meet the challenges of our rapidly evolving
environment - and that's all the fun! Are you looking for new ways
to raise the bar and don't blink at challenges? Do you want a
fulfilling career that takes advantage of your talents? If so, then
it's time to join DecoArt. Now is the time to be a part of
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for being the primary day-to-day communication
conduit with DecoArt influencers and makers and responding in a
timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Maintain and expand all community engagement and correspondence
on all DecoArt communication platforms. This would include
answering inbox messages, chats comments, and responding to artists
who share their work, and being a cheerleader for DecoArt with our
influencers and makers.
- Develop and execute new concepts to expand, improve, and
enhance influencer marketing strategies and creative
- Engage our influencers, artists, and makers in a strong manner
to create a sense of community and a base of Superfans who champion
- Develop professional relationships with contacts in the Art,
Craft and Maker community.
- Activate and coordinate DecoArt's collaboration with community
- Ideate, execute, and attend events both digitally and IRL to
support community development.
- Work with social media team to develop, produce and curate
- Use social media analytics and key performance indicators
around influencer marketing in our industry to tailor and improve
tactics for greater impact.
- Manage influencer projects from start to finish, including
resource allocation, feedback, approval, and ensuring projects fit
within the marketing goals and budget.
- Manage influencer database, and knowledge management
- Analyze and report KPI and ROI data of influencer program for
trends. Convert into marketing strategies utilizing metrics,
patterns and audience targeting to drive optimization.
What you need:
- An engaging personality and ability to communicate across all
communication channels and stakeholder groups
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business,
Visual Arts, or equivalent experience
- Experience in basic marketing concepts and social media
- Competent in basic office applications, including Microsoft
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to
implement solutions quickly
- Project planning and execution experience in a fast-paced
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and presentation
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow
- Capable of multi-tasking and working on several projects at one
- Proven ability to build internal relationships and interact
with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated, driven individual with collaborative
- The determination to work harder than anyone you know
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefit package including quality health
insurance, vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Traditional 401k plan and company match
- Paid time off including paid holidays
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic
- Collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate
Where you'll be: 220 Lexington Green, Suite 400, Lexington, KY
What we'd like from you:
- A resume that illustrates why you are the right person for the
Come and Be Inspired!For 35 years DecoArt has inspired creativity.
In our consumers we inspire the creativity to craft, decorate, and
make. In our employees we inspire the creativity to innovate,
problem solve, and get things done. Come and Be Inspired!
DecoArt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We
welcome all qualified job seekers regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable
accommodation to apply for this position, email HR@decoart.com with
your request. This email address is not for general employment
inquiries or correspondence. We will only respond to those requests
that are related to the accessibility of the online application
system due to a disability.PI183178366
Keywords: DecoArt Inc, Lexington , Digital Community Coordinator, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!