Perfect Binder Operator
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Perfect Binder OperatorSheridan. Be part of something greater.
Your career awaits---join us!LOCATION: Versailles, KY The main job
duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Direct a binder crew to produce safely and efficiently good,
- Use mechanical skills to set up and run machine.
- Thoroughly read and understand job specifications on a job
ticket, to ensure customer satisfaction through quality
- Ensure proper materials and product are prepped at the machine,
and train/ assist crew members to obtaining replacement product
from Material Handling as necessary.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns, make minor repairs, and perform
routine maintenance on machine.
- Follow detailed written instructions to complete safety and
production reports and all other paperwork as required.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in work
- Preferer bindery knowledge with 3-5 years' work experience in
perfect binder operation.
- Prefer experience with Muller and Kolbus equipment.
- Ability to read a ruler, both metric and standard.
- Must have leadership skills to direct crewmembers.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work
directly with employees and internal customers.
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing the work with or
without reasonable accommodation Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP programCJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.If you need assistance or a reasonable
accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location
HR Manager at 859-879-4140 or .
Keywords: Sheridan, Lexington , Perfect Binder Operator, Other , Versailles, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!