Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description: Machine Operator is responsible for all aspects of
machine operation and changeover activities to achieve and maintain
world class quality. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and
accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire
plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our
Customer 1st strategy. Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required
personal protective equipment.
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain the assigned
machine and all related equipment to ensure all daily orders are
- Complete safety observations when assigned.
- Read and follow standard work for assigned machine.
- Follow all standard work processes.
- Verify proper components at the work station before beginning a
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
- Operate vertical bar machines to make electrical
- Quality checks of parts using gauges, micrometers, and
- Package finished parts Required Skills:
- Previous machine operation experience
- Good math skills
- Experience with using gauges, micrometers, and calipers
- Able to stand, lift, bend for 8-10 hours per day
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout shift
- HS Diploma or GED Nesco Resource is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Lexington , Machine Operator, Other , Berea, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!