Company: Community Trust Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
* Sell and/or refer bank's products and services to customers and
* Demonstrate a continuously helpful, friendly attitude and
adherence to established Service Quality Standards.
* Receive and handle deposits of all types and ensure the proper
endorsement on negotiable instruments within the deposits.
* Cash checks and process other transactions accurately and
efficiently in accordance with established policies and
* Adhere at all times to the check handling guidelines, established
drawer limits, and the limitation of signing authority.
* Reconcile cash and transactions to within the "teller balancing
standards" and report results through submission of teller daily
* Maintain a neat and orderly work area and ensure that all
negotiable items, confidential records, and customer information
are properly secured at all times.
* Adhere to all security policies and procedures.
* Follow bank guidelines before, during, and after a robbery.
* Maintain a working knowledge of and adhere to written policies
and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable
Anti-Money Laundering policies.
* Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government
regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties within the branch as assigned.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
* Position requires a high school diploma or GED plus such
practical knowledge and skills as would be learned on the job and
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Strong math aptitude
* Excellent PC skills with working knowledge of applicable computer
* Ability to use a calculator.
* Detail oriented.
* Ability to lift and carry coinage weighing up to 30 pounds.
* Normal Bank Lobby and Drive-thru Window Conditions
* After six months of demonstrated ability to carry out prescribed
assignments, there is minimal supervision.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work to be performed by personnel assigned to this
job. This information is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
assigned to this position.
Candidates may be subject to the following screenings:
Credit Check, Drug Testing, and Criminal Background Check
Keywords: Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., Lexington , Teller, Other , Richmond, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!