Baker, Lexington Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
for a Baker to join our team at Lexington Airport in Lexington,
Kentucky. As a Baker, you will prepare the bakery products at
Lexington Airport and ensure all items are served in a timely
manner to the highest freshness and quality.
Pay rate for the Baker position is $13.00 - $15.00 / hour depending
on experience.Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package: Delaware
North believes in a total rewards package that helps us recruit and
retain the best associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive
benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort,
safety and stability they need to serve our guests each and every
day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
401(k) plan with company
contributionMedicalDentalVisionLife insurance Short-term
disabilityLong-term disabilityShift DifferentialPaid MealsPaid time
off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days and
- Follow recipes portion sizes and quality standards.
- Utilize kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as knives,
slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens,
- Ensures proper baking temperatures are maintained and food is
- Perform opening, closing, and side work duties as instructed
and according to proper guidelines.
- Keep workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and
- All other duties assigned.Qualifications
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to remain standing for the entire length of shift.Who
We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: baking, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero,
complimentary, fryer, lunch, prep, roasting, sandwich, wok
Keywords: Delaware North, Lexington , Baker, Lexington Airport, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!