Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - MJ, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
As a Mover for College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving, you'll
develop the life skills that build muscle and resumes. -
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving Lexington KY opened in
November of 2012 and has been exceeding expectations ever since. -
-Our goal is to live our four core values of: Building Leaders,
Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun
Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise
of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide
our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed,
Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Do you enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment where you will
learn skills such as sales, marketing, logistics, customer service,
equipment operations, project management, conflict resolution, and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. - You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! - There is no other place young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! -
- Provide friendly customer service that caters to the individual
needs of each client. -
- Moving/removing furniture and items safely and efficiently for
- Educating clients about pricing and services
- Remaining safety conscience
- Daily truck inspections (tire pressure, oil, equipment,
- Practice logical decision making and problem solving
- Lead your team by relevant examples and practicing our core
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
If you love customer service and helping others, you've come to the
right place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training
to all to ensure you succeed. We do have a few requirements though:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Unlimited growth potential! - Over 170 locations throughout the
- Build your leadership skills -
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibile scheduling
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Exciting Team outings
- Work for a community minded business that donates two meals to
Feeding Children Everywhere for every job completed
Compensation: hourly + tips + commission! - Earning potential is
limitless! Average hourly is $18/hr (including tips/commission)
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that
franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should
be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate.
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - MJ, LLC, Lexington , Professional Mover, Other , Nicholasville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!