Product Assembler, MFG, Kimball International - Danville, KY
Company: Kimball International, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Recognized for our dedication to employee safety and wellness,
innovative product design and execution, and delivering solutions
to our customer, National Office Furniture offers fulfilling
careers in a wide variety of capacities. From our corporate
headquarters to our manufacturing facilities and showrooms located
around the United States, our award-winning practices have earned
us distinction in product design, employee wellness, safety,
environmental standards, and more.
When you join our team, you become a part of a family that works
together to achieve success. We have established ourselves in the
industry as a company of dedicated employees that take pride in
making a difference. We embrace diversity, celebrate personality,
and empower employees so that we can all succeed together.
High Level Roles & Responsibilities:
Has the authority, responsibility and accountability to:
* Read labels and identify the parts in the kit as complete and
matching the label.
* Tracks units that require drawers.
* Assemble the components in the kit using appropriate construction
* Inspects own work for fit, proper construction and material
* Operate hand tools or machines necessary for the assembly of the
component or product.
* Meet production schedules for on-time delivery.
* Perform timely calibrations and preventative maintenance where
* Insure that 5S activity for the area is met.
* Participate in continuous improvement activity.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Support the Quality Policy and Safety Policy.
* Support the Vision and Guiding Principles of Kimball
International and the facilities Priorities of Focus and management
* Interpersonal Skills
* Ability to learn and adapt to new situations quickly.
* Able to interact with diverse groups of people.
* Must have a positive attitude.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently or as a team.
* Flexible with work schedules.
* Able to effectively use problem solving skills.
* Meet the physical demands of the job, especially lifting.
* Understand the effects of the material used on finished
* Maintain inventory accuracy.
* Good verbal/written communication skills.
* Work in a team environment.
* Able to verify paperwork and tickets.
Kimball International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.Kimball
International, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for this position
for employment/work visa status (e.g.. H-1B)
Keywords: Kimball International, Inc., Lexington , Product Assembler, MFG, Kimball International - Danville, KY, Other , Danville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!