Front of House
Company: Parlor Doughnuts Lexington
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Parlor Front of House team members are the first impression to
each customer. This requires a commitment to Parlor values and
standards with friendliness, a smile and a welcoming demeanor,
greeting customers with warmth, while taking customer orders,
completing transactions on the cash register, stocking merchandise,
and maintaining a clean and presentable lobby.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Welcome and serve customers/offer menu to each new customer.
2. Educate customers on any questions they may have in regards to
3. Maintain the cleanliness of the store, as well as restrooms.
4. Complete all tasks per Front of House or Drive Thru
5. Maintain a clean workspace.
6. Restock display cases with fresh doughnuts.
7. Build boxes, stamp bags, keep merchandise/grab and go items
stocked and neat.
1. Ability to work well under pressure
3. Leadership skills
4. Interpersonal skills
5. Base of culinary knowledge
6. Attention to detail
7. Able to juggle multiple tasks in fast environment
8. Physical stamina to withstand a full shift potentially on their
9. Conflict resolution
Education and Experience
1. Practical experience in various food service positions
2. Customer service experience a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* What days are you available to work? Mornings or Afternoons?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Parlor Doughnuts Lexington, Lexington , Front of House, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!