Company: HQ Aero Management
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BONUS INCENTIVE OFFERED!!!
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced PARTS SPECIALISTS
in LEXINGTON, KY.
The Parts Specialists will be responsible for assisting the Parts
Manager in all aspects of inside and outside part acquisition and
sales. Aviation is a fast-growing industry with a severe labor
shortage. Join a field where you will be in demand for the next 20+
years. No prior aviation experience necessary. Prior parts or
service writer experience preferred. If you have prior experience
as a parts or service department associate in the automotive
industry, we encourage you to apply.
Working on a diverse group of platforms to include but not limited
to: Single and Twin-Engine Aircraft; Piston and Turbine
Powerplants; Fixed Wing and Rotorcraft.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- Previous service writer experience or parts experience
- Must be computer literate and able to utilize Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Standard Aviation Tool Kit required.
- Criminal Background Check & Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol
screening checks are mandatory.
- Contract to Hire.
- Day shift: - Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Essential Job Functions
- Order, receive, ship, and ship parts
- Maintain inventory and complete regular counts
- Maintain required paperwork at the direction of the Parts
- Proactively plan for ordering, especially by coordinating with
personnel on the shop floor.
- Answer customer questions and assist with quotes as
- Learn all aspects of the Parts Manager job to provide fill in
- Ability to understand and follow direction with general
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Any other job-related duties assigned with the highest level of
ethics, integrity, safety, and honesty.
- Be able to lift equipment and materials weighing up to 50
- Be able to climb ladders, apply finger and hand dexterity in
using hand tools, be able to move around the shop/hangar area and
within aircraft continuously throughout the workday.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work
expected by the successful applicant. It is not designed to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities required of the successful applicant. The
successful applicant may be asked to perform other duties as
Keywords: HQ Aero Management, Lexington , PARTS SPECIALIST, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!