Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
12 hour shifts
Machine Operator is responsible for all aspects of machine
operation and changeover activities to achieve and maintain world
class quality. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately
to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the
areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st
- Follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required
personal protective equipment.
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain the assigned
machine and all related equipment to ensure all daily orders are
- Complete safety observations when assigned.
- Read and follow standard work for assigned machine.
- Follow all standard work processes.
- Verify proper components at the work station before beginning a
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
- Operate vertical bar machines to make electrical
- Package finished parts
- Previous machine operation experience
- Good math skills
- Able to stand, lift, bend for 12hours per day
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout shift
- HS Diploma or GED
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Lexington , Machine Operator, Other , Nicholasville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!