Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Assembling an entire product or component of a product. Assembler
can perform all tasks conducted in the assembly process.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Identify defects and maintain detailed records of
- Package finished products and prepare them for
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed
according to specifications.
- Use basic tools (wrenches/hammer/power tools) to assemble
- Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous Manufacturing and Assembly Experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must be familiar with various hand and power tools.
- Read blueprints and instructions.
- Counting and basic math skills required.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Lexington , Assembler, Other , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!