Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Fabricates components by analyzing requirements; welding parts.
- Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and
completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals;
determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and
component requirements; ordering supplies and gases.
- Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare,
cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies;
selecting appropriate method.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing
- Documents actions by completing records.
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures;
complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing
preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by
completing related results as needed.
- Welding and Fabrication
- Supply Management
- Documentation Skills
- Basic Safety
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools
- Analyzing Information
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Lexington , Welder, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!