Welder Level 1 - 2nd shift
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
**2nd shift - Mon - Thurs, 4:30pm - 3am** The future is what you
make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our
global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who -make
things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly,
fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even -making
possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about
developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic -career
opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready
to help us make the future? Produce high quality products and
services for our customers. You will set up and operate machines
used in the shaping and alteration of metal. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
quality improvements. Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Follow written work instructions and diagrams
- Inspect finished product YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED WE VALUE
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly Additional
- JOB ID: HRD181462
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1524 Lebanon Road,Danville,Kentucky,40422,United
- Nonexempt Global (ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Lexington , Welder Level 1 - 2nd shift, Other , Danville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!