Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position: Bodyweld systems Engineer
Duration: -12+ months contract with a possibility of extension.
Location: Georgetown, KY (The person will need to travel at the
most 75% of the time.)
Electrical engineering OR equivalent work experience, Networking
devices, PLC programming, Server app setup/configuration.
Automobile manufacturing background and Body weld.
Project Management experience
Experience with deploying industrial network connected devices,
application server setup and configuration, SQL Database
operations, PLC programming experience, Kepware software, Client
Simplicity software. Omron experience is a plus.
- Above top skills along with Body Weld experience is a highly
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- which is highly preferred.PowerBI or Tableau is a plus. The
team is currently using PowerBIExperience with
- Experience with robotics and industrial controls is a huge
Reporting to Networking Manager, the primary responsibilities of
this role are implementation of production networking systems,
collaborating across multiple groups to meet model project
milestones - while maintaining current production model, and
developing technical expertise to continuously improve our team's
What you'll be doing
Leading production networking systems (Andon, PIF, and IoE)
implementation at North America Body Weld shops.
Scheduling, budgeting and executing implementations at NAMCs. This
will include collaborating with multiple internal teams and
external vendors to meet business need.
Setup, configuration and long-term support of servers. This will
include the following applications - Kepware and Client
Collaboration with internal Innovation Teams to support internal
Staying up-to-date on industry best practices and advancements in
production networking systems
Authoring standards, policies and procedures, technical memos, and
Collaborating cross-functionally throughout the NAMCs and external
partners to solve problems and accomplish goals.
Showcasing the team's efforts and accomplishments through
presentations to peers and executive management.
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Industrial Engineering,
Controls Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work
- Project management experience
- Experience in deploying industrial network connected
- Experience in application server setup and
- Experience in SQL Database operations
- PLC programming experienceToyopuc
- software KepwareExperience with -softwareCimplicityExperience
- Relevant manufacturing work experience
- Ability/willingness to work weekends, holiday periods, and
shutdown periods to support modifications and installation
- Ability to work overtime to achieve targets and complete
projects on schedule.
What you may bring
- Body Weld experience
- PLC programming experience Omron
- Knowledgeable in multiple programming languages (e.g., Python,
VB.Net, BCL, SQL, -Tableau)PowerBIKnowledgeable with data analytics
- Experience with robotics and industrial controls
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Lexington , Systems Engineer, Other , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!