Company: Johnson Service Group
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Develops subcontract specifications work statements and terms
and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials
equipment and services for subcontracts in support of development
production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
- Prepares bid packages conducts bidders' conferences develops
evaluation criteria analyzes and evaluates proposals negotiates
subcontract provisions selects or recommends subcontractors writes
subcontract packages for review prepares awards and administers
- Negotiates and coordinates additions deletions or modifications
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to
develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within
Keywords: Johnson Service Group, Lexington , Subcontracts Administrator, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...