Order Processing Clerk
Company: Accuromm USA Inc
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Title: Order Processing Clerk
Pay: $18.00 DOE
Job Summary: The Order Processing Clerk is not limited to data
entry. He or she assists with the Sales Operation activities and
does various tasks.
Order Processing Duties & Responsibilities:
- Entry a lot of data into the system (Orders, Quotes, Reports,
- Updating the Daily Report
- Sets up a work area with supplies and keeps the work area
- Assist with all other general office tasks and other
departments' needs as needed.
- Performs special projects like launch execution where
consolidation is required, other duties and tasks as directed.
- Communicates with vendors and manufacturing regarding the
status of the order and keep them apprised of their order status to
- Ensure proactive communication with customers for order
- Instruct other Sales reps on how to do order/quote
- Double-check the accuracy of other Sales Reps' order/quote
- Work overtime, as required. (Rarely have the overtime, but once
in a while may ask to stay longer. Normal work hours are 8:00 am to
5:00 pm. Monday through Friday.) Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented, capable of following complex procedures which
require tracking of pending items for timely follow-up, use of
multiple systems, and an ability to troubleshoot one's problems and
determine the necessary course of action(s) to resolve.
- 2+ years of experience in order entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong
customer service skills
- At least 2 years of direct customer service experience
- Fast typing skills with high accuracy Qualifications:
- Associate degree (Business) or more or equivalent combination
- Experience of B2B is plus. Benefits:
- Accuromm offers 3 different health insurance plans, and the
company pays 100% for several benefits including Dental, Vision,
AD&D, and Group-life, and we have several other optional
insurances. We offer a 401(k) program and Accuromm will match 3% of
contributions. Starting PTO consists of 6 sick days and 5 vacation
days in the first year, with vacation time scaling upward with
years of service, maxing out at 15 vacation days a year after 8
years of service. Each employee is given 1 personal day and 1 day
off in their birthday month each year on top of the sick and
vacation time. Accuromm has paid holidays, including 6 paid days
off in December for the holidays.
- All of this is available after the probationary period of 3
months after the hire date.
Keywords: Accuromm USA Inc, Lexington , Order Processing Clerk, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...