Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job ID: 10960Practice Details
- Seeking a Nocturnist to join thriving hospitalist
- 7 days on / 7 days off model
- Open ICU.
- No rounding at night.
- Nocturnist will respond to floor calls and are responsible for
the inhouse Hospitalist Census.
- Admits overnight can range between 2-8 on average it is
- Work a total of 23 weeks per yearCULTURE / ENVIRONMENT:
- Physicians make clinical decisions.
- Supportive environment without the hassles of administration
- Physicians enjoy autonomy with the benefits of being hospital
employed with the opportunity to earn in the top 90th%tile in the
- An integrated healthcare system. The largest employer in the
region with over 1,000 staff members including more than 100
medical providers representing 32 medical specialties. It includes
the largest rural hospital in Northeastern Kentucky with 159 beds,
7 primary care locations, located within 5 counties, a
multi-specialty medical pavilion, an outpatient center, homecare
services and operates 3 retail services including family medical
supply, pharmacy, and aesthetics.
- 159-bed hospital
- Type of Facility - Short-term Acute Care Hospital
- Type of Control - Voluntary, non-profit (Sisters of Notre
- Academic Affiliations: UK; UK Pikeville (Family Medicine and
- A not-for-profit health system sponsored by the Sisters of
Notre Dame - United States. Recruiter's InsightMORE PURCHASING
POWER: Starting Salary is $25,000 To $75,000 More Compared To
Positions Located In the Lexington area, Coupled With A Cost Of
Living Of 15% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant
Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay
Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early. LOW COST OF LIVING:
Several homes to choose from, including, this home listed for
$440,000 sitting on 3 beautiful acres that you can enjoy, along
with panoramic horizon views from the wrap around porch. Although
this home is close to city limits, the setting gives you all the
feelings of county-side living. This home features 4 large bedrooms
and 2 and a half bathrooms. The main bedroom is located on the
first floor. Soaring ceilings, recessed lighting and granite
countertops are just a few features that make this home AMAZING.
COMMUNITY: Morehead, KY offers the best of both worlds - a family
friendly atmosphere, Laid Back Lifestyle and ideal for outdoor
enthusiast, located far enough from urban hassles, including,
traffic, admitting to several hospitals, high crime and high cost
of living, but close enough to enjoy the amenities of Lexington,
KY. PRACTICE ENVIRONMENT: This organization provides you with
autonomy and the flexibility of running your practice without
interference from administration, and at the same time, provides
their physicians with a hospital employed model and the opportunity
to earn in the 90th%tile, if desired. This organization is
committed to recruiting and retaining the very best talent and will
provide you with resources to be successful throughout your career.
Enjoy an excellent income in a diverse community that values and
appreciates you. Closest Major City
- 59 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 86 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 125 miles to Columbus, OH
- 126 miles to Louisville, KY
- 184 miles to Indianapolis, INColleges and Universities
- Morehead State University (Full-time enrollment: 7,523; Offers
- University of Lexington (enrollment of 32,955 students)
- Maysville Community and Technical College (about 37 miles;
Maysville, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,969)
- Shawnee State University (about 45 miles; Portsmouth, OH; FT
- Ashland Community and Technical College (about 48 miles;
Ashland, KY; FT enrollment: 2,482)
- Big Sandy Community and Technical College (about 50 miles;
Prestonsburg, KY; FT enrollment: 2,660)
- Eastern Kentucky University (about 57 miles; Richmond, KY; FT
enrollment: 13,525) Recreation
- This is a fisherman's paradise! We've got a great catch waiting
for you at Cave Run Lake. Morehead, Kentucky, is the Musky Capital
of the South. Anglers come from across the nation to fill their
nets with these beasts, one of the freshwater's largest fish.
- The beautiful 18-hole Eagle Trace Golf Course features Bent
Grass greens, zoysia fairways, along with a challenging variety of
water, sand and topographical hazards. This par 72 course covers a
maximum distance of 6,902 yards from the championship tees and is
open 7 days a week.
- Rodburn Hollow Park - Tucked away in the cool shade of the
forest, you'll love this well maintained gem of a park.
- Sheltowee Falls Splash Pad - The recreational splash pad,
opened in 2019, is the perfect spot to spend a summer afternoon!
The wilderness themed splash pad matches the area's natural beauty.
It features a one-of-a-kind treehouse with two water slides along
with forty additional water features for children of all ages to
- More than 200 species of birds in this area including
Shoebirds, blue-winged warblers, Eagles, Cranes and other
waterfowl. Excellent Birding Sites in Rowan CountyShopping
- Morehead Peddlers Mall - Shopping Center & Mall
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Museum Store
- Consignment Connection
- Burkes Outlet
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Lexington , Nocturnist Position , Other , Morehead, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...