Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Right to hire position in the Stanford KY area.
- Climate controlled
- Benefits once hired on through the company 2nd shift: 2p-10p
Description: Produces components by assembling parts and
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering
parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet
specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Equipment Maintenance
- Manufacturing Experience
- Manufacturing Quality
- Mechanical Inspection Tools
- Safety Management
- Quality Focus
- Power Tools
- Decision Making Nesco Resource is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Lexington , Assembly Worker, Other , Stanford, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...