Trimmer Operator - 2nd Shift Incentive!
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Trimmer Operator Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your
career awaits join us! LOCATION: Versailles, KY The main job duties
for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Read job ticket and print out instructions.
- Sets up and operates machine which trims books on 3 sides.
- Makes mechanical adjustments to machine to accommodate varying
- Ensures quality by continuously monitoring: Squareness of book,
size of book, and edges are smooth with no knife marks.
- Continuously controls product waste by monitoring: Downtime,
and excessive bad trimmed product.
- Ensures that your crew is made aware of quality standards.
- Leads crew by exhibiting proper leadership and continually
- Ensures that each person in the crew is performing his job
properly in a safe and efficient manner and can perform the duties
of his peers and counterparts.
- Maintains proper records including Downtime, and Job report.
- The individual must be able to read a ruler in standard and
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Previous Trimmer experience preferred but not required. What's
in it for YOU?
- On-the-job training programs through Sheridan Academy.
- Career advancement with an employer who supports your
- Tuition reimbursement for approved coursework.
- A best-workplace culture that fosters life-long friendships and
- A successful and growing industry-leading company.
- An employee referral program that pays you money.
- A variety of shift and schedule options.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision.
- Teladoc - convenient no- or low-cost medical services.
- Confidential and free EAP program for wellness and mental
- Company-paid basic life, AD&D, and short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- A safe, values-based company that acts with integrity and
respect for all. CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Manager at or .
Keywords: Sheridan, Lexington , Trimmer Operator - 2nd Shift Incentive!, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!