Embedded Systems Architect
Company: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Embedded Systems Architect Primary Location Louisville, Kentucky
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking an Embedded Systems
Architect for our premier client in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a
Full-time, Direct hire position in the public service industry.
WHAT YOU LL NEED: Education and Experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar with 10+
Years Experience, New Product Design and Development.
- Experience with designing electronics for electro-mechanical
systems that include solenoids, fans, heaters, motors, sensors,
- Experience using or designing motors and/or motor drives
- Experience with UL/CSA Safety standards requirements
- Experience with EMI measurement and mitigation techniques
- Experience with EMC/EMI testing and standards
- Experience supporting a product through its full life cycle.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with digital and analog design with embedded
- Proficiency with embedded firmware and/or software in C or
- Proficiency with schematic capture and PCB layout software
- Proficiency with electronics debug and failure analysis
- Proficiency with lab instruments such as oscilloscopes, DMMs,
signal generators, network analyzers, etc.
- Familiar with CAD
- Ability to solder SMT PCB components with satisfactory
- Ability to create technical documents and presentations.
- Ability to work in small multi-disciplinary teams with minimal
supervision. WHAT YOU LL DO: Job Responsibilities
- Participate in technical aspects of bids and proposals
including conceptual design, technical proposal writing and cost
- Develop, plan and estimate program activities related to
- Design analog and digital circuits, schematic capture, and
layout of electronic circuits (power, digital, and analog). (PADS
- Develop embedded application firmware in C or assembly. (Atmel
- Assist and coordinate with other engineers, designers and
technicians in the execution of electrical engineering related
product design and development activities.
- Position requires regular contact with Engineering, Quality
Assurance and Manufacturing. Occasional contact is required with
Materials and Purchasing Departments.
- Integrate product design efforts with manufacturing, product
assurance and logistic support functions to ensure product designs
that are producible and maintainable.
- Design and develop appropriate test equipment and test
procedures to characterize electrical properties of components and
- Mentor junior electrical engineers and other technical
disciplines in electrical concepts
- Work with safety agencies to obtain approvals for new products.
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across
diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes
V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of
delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and
managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the
U.S., Canada, and Asia. V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY
with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S.,
including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft
has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing
companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide
highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft
has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology
stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery
Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft
Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others. Like
what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today! For more information or to
view all our open jobs, please visit or call . - provided by
Keywords: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc, Lexington , Embedded Systems Architect, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!