Structural Aircraft Mechanic - Helicopter - Modification - Repai with Security Clearance
Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Description:The Aircraft Mechanic I (Structural) evaluate
malfunctions in aircraft structure, and flight surfaces. This
mechanic repairs, replaces, modify and rebuilds aircraft
structures, such as primary and secondary structure, access panels
and composite fairings using hand tools, power tools, machines, and
equipment such as shears, sheet metal brake, rivet gun, and drills
on H-60 airframes. This worker reads and interprets manufacturers'
maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical data, engineering
data, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method
of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged structures.
This mechanic performs 100-hour, progressive, isochronal, phase,
periodic, and other hourly or calendar inspections. Performs
repairs and modification of aircraft structure, functional spare
parts and assemblies. Enters in the maintenance records description
of the work performed and verifies the work was performed
- Candidate must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years intermediate level structural repair or
modification experience required.
- Must be proficient in reading and interpreting schematics,
engineering drawings and technical manuals / technical orders.
- Aircraft Maintenance Experience
- Must be flexible to work extended/multiple shifts, and travel as
required to meet delivery schedules.
- H-60 experience preferred.
- Documented Military/DOD Service School or Civilian/FAA equivalent
- Applicants with a current active Secret level security clearance
- Depot maintenance repair experience on H-60 aircraft.
- Experience in replacement and repair of primary airframe
structure on H-60 airframes.
- Experience with one of the listed airframes H-60, AH-64, CH-47 or
job.Qualifications Lockheed Martin is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
about. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed
Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring
proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed
Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Lexington , Structural Aircraft Mechanic - Helicopter - Modification - Repai with Security Clearance, Other , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!