SAP Business Analyst
Company: TCI Technology Consulting Inc
Posted on: February 24, 2021
TCI has an immediate need for an SAP Business Analyst in
Lexington, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. NO REMOTE
Please note: This position is not a C2C opportunity and requires US
Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our client is a world-class manufacturer and distributor of wall
tile, natural stone, and decorative glass and metal tiles. For over
60 years, our client has taken the lead as an innovator by
implementing new technology, delivering high quality products and
protecting indoor and outdoor environments. Corporate Headquarters
are located in Lexington, KY but operates 24 Tile and Stone
The SAP Business Analyst will work closely with business teams to
understand specific needs and translate them into technical
requirements. The SAP Business Analyst will recommend scalable
solutions for meeting these needs and implement global solutions in
the most efficient and timely manner. This role is roughly 80%
functional and 20% technical.
- Define business requirements, identify issues and recommend SAP
- Develop ad/hoc queries and reports as needed by the
- Understand business processes to facilitate data accuracy,
relevance, and timeliness.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of an application
development team; document work, create task lists, timelines, and
- Design system specifications, develop, test, and implement cost
effective solutions within SAP.
- Provide ongoing communication to customers during problem
- Provide guidance to the business on appropriate use of the SAP
- Troubleshoot, debug, and document in support of current
projects as well in general support issues.
- Configure and test solutions, and provide appropriate
documentation for sign-off before making request for production
- Create the development of functional specifications and
requirements documentation for application development objects, and
guide the development of those programs within the team.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, help find
resolution to problems encountered, publish progress reports, and
- 5+ years of experience with MM / WM Logistics & Transportation
- A Bachelor's degree in IT, Supply Chain Management, Business or
- Full life cycle experience on multiple projects, from
requirements gathering through functional specifications/design,
quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and deployment
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various
personalities across organization boundaries including senior
- Knowledge of SD & FI modules is desirable for end to end
- Understanding across Material receiving, Production Execution,
Sales & Distribution, and Shipping Logistics business
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or
process improvement is desirable, involving broad based information
systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business
- Process-driven analysis skills and background in various
requirement discovery methods.
- Primarily Functional (80%) with some Technical (20%).
Keywords: TCI Technology Consulting Inc, Lexington , SAP Business Analyst, Professions , Stanford, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!