Manufacturing Industrial Electrician
Company: Honeywell International
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.When you join Honeywell, you become a
member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing
the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping
buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on
Mars. Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things.
Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready
to help us make the future?Electrician performs routine electrical
duties utilizing machines and tools requiring specialized training
such as overhead cranes, power and hands tools, etc. The operator
is responsible for the throughput and quality of the product which
is measured to a standard. The product produced is necessary for
the final assembly and for direct sale to the customer. Essential
- Adheres to all safety guidelines and uses Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) preventing incidents or injury to self or
- Performs work according to the highest quality standards to
produce a superior product, meeting or exceeding customer
- Participates in and supports the principle in lean
- Verifies conformance of processes or work piece to
- Studies specifications, blueprints, sketch, or description to
determine assembly sequence, tolerances, and adjustments.
- Checks materials prior to processing to assure they meet
- Verifies dimensions with measuring instruments, such as tape
- Inspects production parts for conformity to tolerances both on
purchased and manufactured parts. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Measures, examines, and tests completed units to detect defects
and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision testing
instruments such as specified programs (laptops).
- Sets up, wires, and operates (test) all the units per blue
- Performs other duties as assigned. Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to have an orderly and methodical approach to
performing work, and display attention to detail in completing
multiple or repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possesses good verbal communicational skills to articulate
product or equipment quality.
- Ability to function and contribute as part of a team.
- Knowledge and proper use of any necessary safety equipment,
work aids, tools or personal protective equipment.
- Knowledge of various job tasks involved, quality requirements,
and safety procedures.
- Overtime is mandatory when business conditions require
- Ability to rotate, fill in, or assist in other jobs as
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Attendance and compliance with all related safety training,
policies, procedures and PPE is a mandatory job requirement. #CB
Position is for 2nd ShiftYOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required WE
- Proficient in production environment as electrician; and prefer
degree in Electrical technology
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Good attendance, on time and ready to start work at the
beginning of the shift time
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet the goals of the
- Is self-directive, ability to work under minimum
- Stays on task and demonstrates positive progressive performance
- Knowledge of AC/DC circuitry
- 480 Volt 3 Phase knowledge
- Understanding of Multi-meter functions
- Ability to read wiring schematics
- PLC experience a plus
- Troubleshooting a plus
- Possess a strong desire to learnAdditional Information
- JOB ID: HRD109344
- Category: Facilities
- Location: 1524 Lebanon Road,Danville,Kentucky,40422,United
- NonexemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell International, Lexington , Manufacturing Industrial Electrician, Professions , Danville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!