Logistics Manager - Import experience required
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Love your job!Our client, a highly regarded global manufacturer,
has an immediate need to attract a Logistics Coordinator/Manager to
their team.This job can be located either in Lexington KY or
Ontario CA (your choice), and it offers exceptional salary,
benefits, work environment, and continued career advancement
potential.The Logistics Coordinator/Manager will
- Oversee transportation and distribution system and
- Review proposals and make recommendations for modifications in
rates and transportation regulations. -
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Develop and implement effective monitoring, evaluation and
improvement actions for performance of all freight forwarders,
carriers (overseas, rail, and truck) and ancillary services to
ensure shipment integrity, on-time delivery, and effective claims
resolution to support industry leading service performance.
- Engage third party services when necessary.
- Maintain good records for specified time as per Customs/TSA
- Interfaces with internal and external customers, foreign order
administration, freight forwarders, customs officers and other
functional areas to ensure coordination and logistics of
- do more fun and impactful things! REQUIREMENTS
- BS and 5+ years related experience, or MS and 3+ years.
- 3+ years management experience if for manager role.
- Specific hands on knowledge in international container pricing
- Strong overall knowledge of import logistic functions to
include operations, KPIs, overall supply chain and
- Any knowledge of Mandarin Chinese would be a big plus. -
- Position can be located in either Lexington, Kentucky/ Los
Angeles, California area.
- Some travel required.#LI-SK3
Keywords: Job Juncture, Lexington , Logistics Manager - Import experience required, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!