Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description: Keeps production supplied by retrieving materials
and supplies; operating a forklift.
- Plans supply and material requirements by studying production
schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
- Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications;
locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on
truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and
- Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets;
moving empty pallets.
- Documents actions by logging movement of supplies, materials,
and finished goods.
- Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot
traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal
- Accomplishes warehousing and organization mission by completing
related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications:
- Documentation Skills
- Inventory Control
- Handles Pressure
- Data Entry Skills Nesco Resource is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Lexington , Forklift Operator, Professions , Nicholasville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!