Supply Chain Manager
Company: Hawkins HR Consulting, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our client, a Tier 1 automotive supplier, is seeking qualified
applicants for the position of Supply Chain Manager. This position
is located within the Greater Lexington area.
- Ensures the work environment is in a safe and healthy
condition. Develops, implements, and enforces health and safety
policies and practices as required.
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of best practice for
procurement, production planning, production scheduling, inventory
control, warehousing, shipping, receiving, and stores.
- Recommend changes in basic structure and organization of the
materials group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives
assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in
relation to supply chain problems and opportunities.
- Plan for and communicate anticipated changes in inventory
levels due to customer changes, seasonal fluctuations, and/or
- Prepare sales and operating plans (S&OP) for rolling 18
months to ensure all sales forecasts can be met with balanced
shifts and minimum stocks. Conduct monthly reviews with the Global
- Control all departmental spending and Supply Chain costs within
- Proactively manage actions and projects to minimize all Supply
Chain costs and prepare regular updates (SCOP).
- Ensure that detailed operating plans and schedules conform to
releases to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
- Coordinate weekly cycle count activities to ensure inventory
- Coordinate the plant's annual physical inventory.
- Minimize part obsolescence, coordinate the sale of surplus
materials and/or scrap; provide required documentation for
- Control all inventories within budget level and coordinate
actions to continuously minimize levels.
- Exchanges best practices with the Global Logistics Team as well
as benchmarking with other Pilkington facilities.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures and TS
- Active member of the plant leadership team to assure annual
budgets are achieved and plant performance is continually improved,
and customer expectations are achieved.
- Develops skills and experience of the plant materials
- Bachelor's Degree in Operation Management or the equivalent in
- Minimum of 7 years in a materials function.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Previous experience in Automotive supply chain
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Strong PC computer skills and data analysis
Keywords: Hawkins HR Consulting, LLC, Lexington , Supply Chain Manager, Professions , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!